Tuesday, 11 November 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

This morning (Sunday 9th Nov)  we woke up and it was snowing! It had been snowing all night and everything was covered in a thick layer of snow (just like in the movies!).


We decided we would go down into town for a walk despite the fact that we are both sick. I slipped over on my bum on the icy road when we were walking down to the bus stop.



Town was beautiful covered in snow! But it was very cold and windy and we were not feeling the best so we checked out a couple of snowboard shops (matt needs proper boots, bindings, goggles and gloves for his new job) then went to ‘Boston Pizza” which is a little sports bar. We had wings and pizza and Matt enjoyed watching the American Football with a beer while I watched the snow falling over the town.

(These photos are just for you Aunty Chris).

We are now at the hostel sitting by the fireplace, and someone has built a snowman outside :)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stef - you know I love the snow photos. It all looks so peaceful and picture postcard! I showed Grandma your blogs today and she was very happy for you both. Slipping on the ice can be disastrous so take care but do have fun! xx

    ReplyDelete