Tuesday, 23 December 2014

We bought a..

No we didn’t buy a jeep, but we did buy a car.

A van to be precise. We were always going to buy one but we didn’t think we would be needing one until after the season. However, being so isolated up here, it has proved difficult to even get to town to do grocery shopping and on days off we are either stuck at the manor or we can catch the morning shuttle to go snowboarding or skiing but we are stuck at the hills until the afternoon shuttles come, and when you aren’t the best boarder, one or two times down the mountain are exhausting.


I will not be driving as I don’t have my international licence and I have already given Matt a lecture about being safe (the hill isn’t far down the road and will only be going into town once a week, if that). Having the van is just going to make life so much easier while we are here for the season and then we can also take it on our adventures to come..whatever they may be.. :)


1 comment:

  1. So I don't really know how anyone drives on LHS and manages slippery, snowy roads. Drive carefully Matt! It will make it easier with the car, 8 agree.

    ReplyDelete